Last week we reported that entry for Weymouth Speed Week is filling up quickly, now we hear of an extra reason to make it to the harbour for a week. Ant Baker will also be in attendance, running a clinic all week for those that really want to push their speeds.
“Weymouth speed week offers the perfect training ground for everyone wanting to get that little bit more out of their kit on the water. We will cover everything from equipment tuning to full speed laydown gybes. I will also be competing, so we can all ‘get the speed’ needed to take the title!
6 out of the 7 days will be coaching for the full clinic. There will also be a few 2 day clinics spaces as well, so contact me for more info. All levels of planing windsurfers are welcome so whether you’re a pro or just starting to go fast, this clinic is for you.
- When: 13th – 19th October 2012
- Where: Weymouth Sailing Academy, Weymouth Harbour
- Minimum ability: All Welcome
- Availability: 6 places left
- Costs: £175 for the 6 days / £80 for 2 days
- More Information and Bookings: mailto:email@example.com”