News

Video: Last Sail of 2012 with Mike Archer

Strong competitor on the amateur BWA scene, doubling as a judge at the occasional event too Mike Archer is definitely one to watch on the water as his new video from a windy and wavy New Year’s Eve at Pagham shows. 

“As it was quite windy and wavy between Christmas and new year, I was hoping to get down to Cornwall.  Sadly my van was not  co-operating.  I still managed some sailing on the south coast, having my best session of the year, on new years eve, at Pagham near Chichester. Not hard as I can nearly count the the number of wave sessions I’ve had on one hand, due to injury and work commitments!
Hear’s a short video of my new years eve session before my go pro packed up. Happy new year to every one.
New year resolution: more windsurfing!
Cheers to Jim at Puravida for the loan of the board and thanks to Turfdog, Chinook, Simmer and K4 harness mount s for their support.”

New Years Eve 2012 from michael Archer on Vimeo.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production