Videos

Jamie Drummond West Witts Freestyle, November 2011

Check out K-787 Jamie Drummond testing out his new K4 Fins at The Trench, West Wittering, 2 Nov 2011:

I am now sailing on K4 Fins. I’m really happy to be part of the K4 Team and the fins are incredible. Amazingly light, fast, great upwind drive and they just LOVE to spin. I’ve just had the one session on them so far but they are so easy to pop or slide into double or even triple moves…perfect all round really!

I am now sailing on K4 Fins. I’m really happy to be part of the K4 Team and the fins are incredible. Amazingly light, fast, great upwind drive and they just LOVE to spin. I’ve just had the one session on them so far but they are so easy to pop or slide into double or even triple moves…perfect all round really!

I scored some pretty good conditions at West Wittering at the start of November. Gear: Starboard Flare 91, Tushingham Edge 4.7, 16 and 18cm K4 Freestyle. Thanks to James Randall for filming.

Much more from Jamie on his fully redesigned website at www.jamiek787.com http://mpora.com/videos/gCKwTxydu

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production