News

UK BLAST DVD

COMING SOON – UK WINDSURFING AS YOU’VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE!

Produced in association with Spot-On-Water of Christchurch, UK BLAST! is filmed entirely on the South Coast, from the shores of Highcliffe, Avon Beach at Christchurch and Southbourne, to Kimmeridge Bay in the Purbecks.

Featuring British sailors on British waves, the target audience is beginners through to upper intermediate – but experts and pros will also appreciate the UK action and lifestyle.

Sponsored and reviewed by BOARDS, UK BLAST! is being launched at the London Boat Show in January and is already being talked of as a “breath of fresh air” in the windsurfing world.  Strong winds and gloriously sunny days highlight a sport that is not just a pasttime but “a way of life” for all the sailors featured.  Who needs Maui when the windsurfing is radical here in the UK?

In addition there is a 20 minute instructional feature presented by top RYA instructor Iain Hunter.

Producer of UK BLAST!, James Smith, says “I’m a windsurfer myself and I know that the UK can produce some really epic conditions – they’re just not always captured on film. I went out to film some great days with sailors who I know are world class. UK Windsurfing is often misrepresented on television and UK BLAST! intends to put that right by showing top UK talent in great conditions!”

Keep an eye open for it in the BOARDS online shop….

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production