News

NAISH RIDERS DOMINATE OMAEZAKI PRO AM

Kauli Seadi pic by Osamu Hishikura

Naish Riders dominate Omaezaki Pro Am

Long beach, Omaezaki, Japan, famous for its consistent wind and waves and as a favourite stop on previous world tours, played host to the Omaezaki ProAm, with Naish riders travelling from both sides of the world to compete.

The event was blessed of strong wind, good head+ high waves, sunshine and a full day of competition which Kauli Seadi took victory on his ’06 prototype Naish Boxers with a consistent performance and his unique style.

Results:

1st: Kauli Seadi (Naish Boxer ’06 proto)

2nd: Shinjo Katsushi (Naish Force/ Wave 78)

3rd: Yoshi Nagamatsu (Naish Force)

4th: Francisco Goya

joint 5th Hiroshi Yokoya (Naish Force/ Naish Hybrid Freewave 85)

Naish (UK) rider Jan Sleigh travelled to Japan, following a dream to windsurf at Omaezaki and was on hand while competing to witness Kauli’s victory as well as some incredible wave sailing from Japan’s riders: “The event was an amazing experience, Omaezaki is an awesome place for windsurfing, the Japanese guys rip and made me feel very welcome. I made a lot of new friends. I am really happy that I came here and it was great to see my Naish team mates do so well”.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production