News

DAN ELLIS SIGNS TO NAISH SAILS

Dan Ellis Signs to Naish Sails

Dan Ellis, Top International Racer, 5 x UK Slalom Champion and soon to crowned Overall winner of the 2005 Asian Windsurfing Tour, signs for Naish Sails.

“We are very proud to sign Dan to Naish Sails”, commented Richard Marsh, Windsurfing Brand Manager for Naish Sails (UK) Ltd. “For quite some time now we have been searching for a high profile individual in racing & slalom to showcase our product. In Dan we believe we have the best; he will be a tremendous asset to Naish both here in the UK and Internationally. As an individual, Dan has the natural ability and calibre to use and obtain the maximum performance from our sails such as the Stealth’s, which he will be using in South Korea. Whilst being very focused on becoming the best in his sport, Dan is equally happy to use his knowledge and experience to coach the raising stars of tomorrow which is great for the growth and future of the sport of windsurfing”.

“We wish him well for the coming season’s events, and look forward to a positive partnership between Naish Sails and Dan”.

On signing to Naish Sails Dan said, “I’m excited and extremely happy to have signed with Naish.” He continues ” I am really looking forward to getting on the water with Naish and positive that this move will enhance my performance and help me to achieve my goals of winning may more titles in the future.”

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production