News

KEITH ATKINSON SIGNS WITH STARBOARD

KEITH ATKINSON SIGNS WITH STARBOARD

The British Formula Windsurfing Champion Keith Atkinson signs with Starboard as part of their 2006 International team. Keith is an up and coming talent showing excellent performances in 2005 with some fantastic international results, proving he is a force to be reckoned with and will no doubt be for many years to come. He has a motivated and dedicated attitude with only one target in mind, to achieve his goals and promote the fantastic sport of windsurfing.

Keith said:“I’m very happy to be with Starboard. I have been using their boards for several years, even before sponsorship, because I believed in their performance. Every year, Starboard produce quality race-winning boards… I’m certain that there is no other board that is so competitive throughout the broad range of conditions that we race in Formula Windsurfing competitions. My ambitions are to win both European and World titles and to promote the sport that I am so passionate about. I am sure that Starboard can help me reach my goals and its great to be associated with a company that not only shares the same passion but one that continually pushes the boundaries in the development of windsurfing”.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production