News

BEN’S BLINDFOLD CHALLENGE

BEN’S BLINDFOLD CHALLENGE

I’m windsurfing blindfolded from Ilfracombe to the Gower Coast in July, a distance of about 20 miles.  I’m doing this to raise funds for Cornwall Blind Association in their 150th year.   I’ve had all my kit for this challenge supplied by Tushingham and am very grateful for their support. 

I’m doing this to prove just how much can be achieved without being able to see – which thousands of blind and visually impaired people do every single day of their lives.  This will be a day of my life that I know I will remember forever!

Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to sponsor me: Cornwall Blind Association will receive your money faster and, if you are a UK taxpayer, an extra 28% in tax will be added to your gift at no cost to you.

So please sponsor me now!

Many thanks for your support.

Ben

You can sponsor Ben by going to the link below:

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production