News

TURFDOG DIRT WINDSURF BOARDS

The Ultimate Training Tool has arrived

Learn everything from beachstarts, carve gybes to advanced freestyle manoeuvres on land at controlled speed when it’s not windy enough the plane on the water. The boards are developed to use identical skill as windsurfing on the water, this enables previously difficult manoeuvres to be learnt on land and then performed on the water.

TURFDOG DIRT WINDSURF BOARDS

‘My level of windsurfing has rocketed since I’ve been windsurfing with a TurfDog board on land, Vulcans were once really hard, now I can pull them off consistently on the water, I’m now mastering spocks and chachos and much more on land so that I can nail them on the water’. Sam Stevens.

Developed here in the UK, TurfDog dirt windsurf boards use a revolutionary design that enables performance to match that of modern windsurf boards, this is achieved by the boards directional stability being controlled by not only the riders heel and toe pressure (carving) but also by the sail position, mast foot pressure and riders weight distribution. A massive improvement compared with putting a sail on a mountain board (all terrain skateboard). This is something to good to miss, to find out more or order your dirt windsurf board go to www.turfdog.co.uk.

Benefits of learning skills and manoeuvres on land

The board doesn’t sink and performs as a planing windsurf board 

– moves can be learnt at slow speeds e.g. learn to carve gybe at a slow walking pace

Can step off on back on quickly and easily

– no wasting time waterstarting or uphauling

Less wind required

– no longer having to go long periods with no windsurfing

No water required

– train for windsurfing in your own back yard!

All in all TurfDog boards mean that when the days come with the wind blowing you can be on the water with new skills and capability, rather than spending the first half of the session getting back to where you were last time you windsurfed.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production