News

O’BRIENS SPONSOR IRISH WINDSURFING PROTÉGÉ

O’BRIENS SPONSOR IRISH WINDSURFING PROTÉGÉ

Dublin based Windsurfing protege Mikey Clancy has agreed a sponsorship agreement with Ireland’s largest Restaurant chain O’Briens Sandwich Bars.

Mikey, who is considered by Industry experts as probably the best young Windsurfer in Ireland , will use the funds for Training in The Canaries and competing in competitions as far away as South Africa . “Getting this money means everything to me” said 16 year old Mikey, who attends St. Pauls school in Raheny. “I will now be free to concentrate on perfecting my skills, rather than having to worry about scraping money together to travel”.

“We are delighted to sponsor Mikey, who is a fresh young Irish sportsman, with a real chance of getting to the top of this competitive sport” said Brody Sweeney, Chairman of O’Briens Sandwich Bars 

Pictured Brody Sweeney Chairman of O’Briens and Mikey Clancy on Dollymount Strand

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production