News

PROFFITT FOR O’SHEA

PROFFITT FOR O’SHEA

Current British wave champ Ben Proffitt has joined the O’Shea windsurf team for 2007.

Proffitt, who has just won the 2nd round of the British wave championships held in Rhosneigr, is super happy with the new sponsorship deal and believes the brand will go from strength to strength!

‘There are a lot of companies faking it out there but O’Shea is truly owned and run by boarders!! It’s perfect for me, as I really believe in the brand and the image that surrounds it. There are not many companies out there where you can go wave sailing with your boss!! Ha ha.  Plus I even get cool clothes to strut around in…  it couldn’t be better!!’

Ben’s main focus this year will be the PWA tour but aims to attend as many UK events as possible.

You can keep up with all Ben’s antics at www.thewetdream.co.uk  or check out www.osheasurf.com for all the latest O’Shea surf wear news!

Sponsored by: Fanatic, Simmer Da kine, Funsport, Spy and boardseeker.com

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production