News

JOIN H. I. SURF AT HAYLING ISLAND BOOT SALE THIS WEEKEND

JOIN H. I. SURF AT THE HAYLING ISLAND BOOT SALE THIS WEEKEND

June 22 2007 – H. I. Surf Club will be showcasing the benefits of their Club to vendors and browsers at the Boot Sale on Hayling Island this Sunday morning, and encouraging new members to join up.

Based from the Inn on the Beach pub on Hayling seafront, H.I. Surf Club caters for all board sports including windsurfing, kitesurfing, skimboarding and surfing, and aims to promote board sports on the south coast, as well as offering an inviting and social Club atmosphere and an opportunity to meet with like-minded people. 

The Club operates from the Inn on the Beach, already a favourite venue to enjoy a post-sail pint, and members get free access to the hot showers and changing room facilities here.  A full events programme, including regular BBQs, band nights and dinners, will run throughout the year, plus members will be invited to teach-ins and evening talks from pro sailors, demo events and informal racing sessions.  Exclusive discounts at Andy Biggs and Focus Watersports chandlery, plus on sail repairs by Sail Style and clothing by Forward Clothing, are also being offered to members. 

With individual membership costing just £35 for the year, or £50 for the whole family, why not make the most of a promising forecast and midday low tide this Sunday and head to the Boot Sale to sign up to H.I. Surf before going for a sail?

For further details about the club or membership contact Stan Wheeler on 07730 704898 or [email protected]

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production