News

TIMO JOINS FIAT FREESTYLE TEAM IRELAND

TIMO MULLEN JOINS THE FIAT FREESTYLE TEAM IRELAND

Following the success of “Fleadh Sheoil”, the windsurfing festival organised by the FIAT Freestyle Team in Malahide last May, the team’s international project continues in Ireland as Timo Mullen, the windsurfing wave champion, joins the ranks. The Irish rider, twice UK Freestyle Champion, will take his place alongside other top athletes like team mate Federico La Croce, the AICW 2006 Italian Freestyle Windsurf Champion.

Timo is an experienced, skilled and internationally famous athlete. He’s always on the lookout for the best spots and perfect conditions to practise his sport and has been proving that he’s got the right stuff on beaches around the world for years now.

The FIAT Freestyle Team’s latest entry will be driving a FIAT Doblò, a car with a fresh design and distinctively essential style that makes the car feel robust and really safe. This is one of the best models from the FIAT range for transporting all the equipment that surfers need. It’s amazingly roomy inside which puts it at the top of its class for driver comfort and load capacity.

“I’m very honoured to be joining the FIAT Freestyle Team,” – said Timo – “It’s a group of talented athletes who are all at the top of their sport; they’re always trying to surpass their limits with just the right amount of madness that a rider needs to have. I’m over the moon to be representing the team and I can’t wait to get the keys to my new Doblò so that I can hit the beaches in style and comfort.”

You can follow Timo Mullen’s performance on the official web site www.fiatfreestyleteam.com.         

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production