News

BAD NEWS FOR BOUJMAA

BAD NEWS FOR BOUJMAA

Hi all

Bad news I’m afraid…

Some of you may have heard about my little project of the windsurf academy and the Starboard- Severne centre in Moulay, my home spot in Morocco. We started this year with some of my gear trying to give lessons and rent gear to the tourists passing by.

Here are some photos of the place with all my equipment in. All boards I saved from my ex contracts – my booms, masts, sails, some of the kids’ gear and everything.

Everything got burned yesterday.

Those kids used to have those boards at the place as well, all of the spot’s kids used to hang out there – they lost it all! Harness, wetsuits, bases – everything.

We really don’t know the cause of the accident, but we have the local police investigating the situation.

I actually have no more gear left for the next events, no mast no booms, no sails, no boards, and soon I have the Brazilian contest. I really feel bad for the kids also who have also lost their sails and boards. They don’t have anything left, and it’s their first year they could get nice equipment through Starboard, NeilPryde and JP. But now it’s all gone!

Boujmaa Guilloul

[email protected]

+21262495651

+33684039331

www.boujmaaguilloul.com

www.myspace.com/bouj

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production