News

TANYA SIGNS FOR NEIL PRYDE / JP

pic: Andrzej Wolf

TANYA SIGNS FOR NEIL PRYDE / JP

Along with the new change that is Pryde Group UK comes a new team rider in Tanya Saleh.

Tanya took a break from competition this year to concentrate on studying, but having just received her new kit she has left for an extensive training and testing programme in Maui and Chile.

I’m really sad to leave Naish“, says Tanya. “Jon and Rich have been a huge support over the past 3 years and the kit has worked well. I am grateful for all their help and wish them well for the future.
However, as with everything there is sometimes a need for change, and this great opportunity has come at the perfect time and I think the move is the right choice for my windsurfing career. Neil Pryde and JP are market leaders and pioneer some of the hottest kit on the scene, being a part of their sponsorship programme will provide unrivalled  oppurtunities and exposure, sailing both abroad and working on some exciting domestic projects too.

I’ve been in Maui for 5 days now and had 5 days sailing the new kit; it’s awesome and I’m looking forward to being part of the new set up as well as meeting the guys at the Neil Pryde, Maui sail loft while I’m out here.”

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production