News

ROCK ON!

Pic: Carter 

TUSHINGHAM ROCK

Tushingham is a company renowned for making some of the hardest wearing wavesails in the business. This was quite graphically proven by Tushingham Team Rider John Hibbard who has just spend a month bouncing off the reefs of western Australia.

John says:

“After winning the UK wave champs I needed to get away for a bit and headed off to Australia for a spot of relaxing wavesailing with a bunch of windsurfers from around the world. We ended up on a cannon ball run type journey chasing the wind and swell all over the place. We sailed little known spots as well as the popular breaks. We had a run of well over mast high swell and I think I was the only one to come out with all my kit intact, which is more than can be said for my body!”

The 2008 Tushingham Rock is available from all good windsurfing retailers. Sizes from 2.7-6.0m. Prices start from £269 RRP.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production