FORMULA EXPERIENCE 2008
This season we will have 3 major events in Formula Experience:
- Pan American Cup Formula Experience in Brazil 6 to 9 november 2008
- European Formula Experience in Bandol (France) 28 to 31 august 2008.
- World Formula Experience in Paracas (Peru) 28 December 2008 to 3 January 2009.
For the 2 events European and World, we will have rental boards and rigs. This class is inexpensive and perfect to help youth sailors or anyone else to race at an affordable price. You can chose the following boards and rigs when you are registered for your class.
- Bic Techno Formula
- Star-Board Formula 160 asa
2008 Sails :
- Neil-Pryde V8
- North-Sails S-Type and Ram F8,
- Mauï Sails MS2,
- Severne Overdrive,
- Aerotech Rapide Fire,
- Naish Redline,
- Gun Sails Booster,
- Tushingham Twin Cam,
- Sails Works Retro,
- KA Sails Slalom
- Speed or any sails which fit into the rules of 3 cams max and 7 battens max.
The masts have to be 75% carbon or less and the boom 100% alloy. With this
Inexpensive and durable equipment they can have exiting races and follow the
Julien Quentel story.
Before racing Formula and Slalom at the highest level, Julien Quentel was
gaining experience by racing in the Formula Experience class. Leader of a
new generation of racers, Julien Quentel shows that Formula Experience is
the way to go.
2007 Formula Windsurfing European Champion
2006 Formula Windsurfing World Vice-Champion
2005 Formula Experience European Champion
2005 Formula Experience World Champion
2004 Formula Experience World Champion
2003 Formula Experience European Champion
Find out more at http://www.internationalwindsurfing.com/ and the FFV web site : http://www.ffvoile.net/ffv/web/pratique/windsurf/documents/Jauges_2006_2008.pdf page 5 & 6.