NEW SPARTAN WINTER SUITS
Spartan has released a limited supply of their new wetsuits for next winter. There will be three suits available now with more added to the range in the autumn.
Due to public demand, the launch of this select range has had to be brought forward to enable people to sail longer in the colder waters of the winter months.
Only the highest grades of neoprene have been used and along with the best construction methods, you will be warm, comfortable and dry on the coldest days.
All the suits have been tested extensively in England over the winter months.
The three suits comprise:
Extreme Dry – this is an across the shoulder brass zip suit, that over the years has become the benchmark for keeping you warm in the winter months. The Zip is 100% waterproof and is the same as used on dive and survival dry suits.
Reflex – a blockade under the zip stops any water getting in the back of the suit. The inner lining on the body is constructed from a new material that pulls water away from the surface of the skin. This keeps you very warm and dry.
XTR – an extraordinary suit because you still get maximum protection from the elements by utilising the same technology as the other suits in the range. The XTR is a normal vertical zipped suit making it very easy to get into, but there is no compromise in keeping water out due to the new seal behind the zip.
All suits feature:
- Glued + Blind stitched + Tapped (GBT) seams.
- 5mm neoprene smoothskin and mesh bodies. Thermal materials are then bonded to the neoprene, not taken as part of the overall thickness.
- 3mm Smoothskin arms and lower legs with Super slide material on the inside, make putting on the suit very easy.
- X Knee pads, for durability and comfort.
- Spartan Velcro leg seals to seal up the suit.
For more info please call Spartan on 01206 381747 or visit www.spartanwetsuits.com