News

THE LOFT JOIN PWA

The Loft Join PWA

The PWA are proud to welcome Monty Spindler’s innovative sail brand onboard as corporate sponsors…

And it’s not all just about racing.

Tarifa-based Monty Spindler has worked with all the big names and big brands during a career that’s spanned more than two decades.

Along the way he’s collected a heap of world titles and gained a lifetimes experience of R&D already.

And with the growth of Slalom on the PWA, The Loft have joined the club and given their commitment to the pro scene.

Valerie out in front in Turkey ’07

2007 was a positive season for The Loft with Vice World Champion Valerie Ghibaudo (Tabou / Loft) challenging Karin Jaggi (F2 / North) like never before, and there’s little doubt they’ll be pushing even harder this year.

Monty Spindler explained their motivations to join. ‘As our brand grows we are entering new arenas, and membership of the PWA allows our riders to race at the highest level possible.

As a pro body I see the PWA doing everything possible to bring performance windsurfing to a greater audience.

I remember many years ago that the pro tour only really benefited the riders themselves, but now its remit is much wider and markets the sport as a whole.

It’s important this work is done, both to the windsurfing community, the majority of whom do not know much about the PWA circuit, and to a wider public audience.

I’m totally into this partnership. I hope that our efforts will produce more windsurfers and performance windsurfing consciousness!’

You can view The Lofts product range at their website

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production