News

Adam Lewis Joins Dream Team

Adam Lewis Joins Dream Team

Top British rider Adam Lewis is the latest talented young windsurfer to sign up for the Starboard “Dream Team”. He’s just taken delivery of his brand new super-light WoodCarbon Evo 70 and 80 and is pretty ecstatic – as the picture shows! Based at the OTC centre in El Medano, Tenerife, Adam is well positioned to get out and train in consistently windy conditions in between working at the popular hire centre.

Adam says:

“Working at the Official Test Centre gave me a chance to try shapes from all the leading brands, helping me find what suits me best. Having ridden the ’09 Starboard Evos, it’s clear they’re producing some of the best boards out there and I am stoked to be part of the team!”

After summer training in Tenerife Adam and his fellow Team AirBorn rider Graham Woods are looking dangerous on the water, watch out for them at both UK and international competitions in the near future. 

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production