News

Sam Neal Loses a Digit

Sam Neal Loses a Digit!

Young JP / Neil Pryde rider loses a digit!  “What?”, OK, many windsurfers suffer from surfer’s ear and even elbow problems, but a digit? 

Thankfully it’s nothing too painful. Sam, who’s just turned 18, has successfully downsized from a three to a two digit sail number, moving from his trusty K951 to a more snappy K31.

Sam, who is currently training for the new season in Brazil for 3 months, is looking forward to the new freewave season.  As a past UKWA Freewave junior champion, the Animal rider is pleased with his number. 

“I was made up with the K31.  I Googled it and it’s a sharp shooting rifle, so I hope it brings me luck to be a sharp shot for the pro fleet next season.”

Sam reports from Jeri that the new Neil Pryde range of Flys and Fireflys, supplied by FCwatersports and Pryde Group UK, are ideal for the combination of bump, jump and freestyle on the inside. He’ll be returning to the UK for a festive Yorkshire Christmas (for this read usual pub crawl and night club trawl!) to then ship out to Cape Town for good wave training.

It’s a hard life…

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production