An evolutionary step in personal video technology, the Predator VX360 is the world’s first fully wearable, waterproof, on-the-fly controllable digital video system designed specifically for the adventure sports market.
The VX360 will enable thrill seekers to record their adventures at the touch of a button, capturing every adrenaline filled second digitally.
With hardcore construction and impact resistant design, the VX360 goes way beyond the limits of standard equipment. Not only is the VX360 watertight up to three metres underwater, it’s also designed and built to take the abuse that harsh, unforgiving environments and extreme sports can dish out.
Predator VX360 features:
- Arm mounted recording unit with integrated 2.4” colour LCD screen
- Large, tactile control buttons for easy use even in extreme conditions
- Fully adjustable eyeball camera with innovative mounting socket system
- Recording unit and camera are completely watertight up to three metres underwater
- Sony® Super HAD® CCD sensor combines with a high quality wide angle lens to produce detailed and balanced results
- Records digitally onto SD or SDHC memory cards up to 8GB capacity
- Wearable, compact and lightweight with strong impact and crush resistant construction using an internal cast aluminium frame.
- Integrated camera anti fogging system keeping things clear even in extremes of temperature and humidity
The Predator VX360 is ready to use from the box: insert one battery, connect one cable and press the one-touch-record. Once the adventure is over the recorded footage can be replayed on the VX360’s LCD screen, link it directly to a TV screen with the included A/V cable or download it via the USB cable to computer and upload it to the web using the Splitscene 3 software provided. However the world gets to see the footage, it will amaze, shock and delight in equal measure.
For further information visit: www.predatorworld.co.uk