News

PLASMA Boardriding

PLASMA – Scandinavian boardwear from Klitmøller-Denmark.

PLASMA was created as an exclusive clothing label producing surf and street wear for the free minded individual. 

In 2005 pro windsurfer Robert Sand (of Red Bull Storm Chase fame!) launched PLASMA as a clothing label for the demanding surfer looking for fresh exclusive designs.  Now, PLASMA has grown into a brand involving several creative minds and team riders from around the world.

And best of all…. It’s now available in the UK!

Having spread rapidly through Europe this exciting new brand is expanding its network to the British isles with UK and PWA Professional windsurfer Phil Horrocks K303 at the helm.

Phil had this to say:

“ I teamed up with Robert for a number of reasons, he wanted someone he knew and trusted, was an established heart and soul hardcore rider and had the passion and profile to take a great brand forward in the UK, that person was me.”  

“For me, I want more than just to stick a sponsors T-Shirt on my back, i wanted to become involved at the heart of an original, innovative brand, that is making exceptional quality garments, and when Rob came to me about PLASMA i said Yes! before he’d even asked the question!”

“I’m really looking forward to getting the word out on the street, scoring some sic action with the PLASMA team and putting PLASMA BOARDRIDING up there as the UK’s number 1 hardcore performance board wear brand.”

PLASMA BOARDRIDING’S summer 2009 collection is available in the shops online NOW at http://www.purebluewater.com/search.asp?types2=yes&type2=Plasma

Next season it will be available in retailers across the UK with Summer and Winter 2010 collections.

For more information on products, becoming a retailer, team riders and all things PLASMA check out www.plasmaboardriding.co.uk or email us on[email protected]

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production