After one of the biggest windsurfing events held in Ireland over the past 15 years we are now less than two weeks away from the penultimate round of the Irish Slalom Series.
Downings was a major success with over 130 competitors ranging in age from 6 to 72. Check out the event report, photos and results on www.irishslalom.ie
Thanks to all of you who helped promote this event – well done to all involved!!!!
Attached is the poster for Round 5 being held in Coolmaine, Co Cork on August 15th/ 16th – hosted by www.bigsurf.ie
– Racing for Gold and Silver Fleets only
– Excellent location
– Hot lunches on the beach both days supplied by Cully & Sully
– Excellent prizes – great list of sponsors
– Guaranteed fun on Sat Nite in the famous party town of Kinsale
– Buddy System for Silver Fleet