News

Ant Baker Advanced Clinic at Lagoon Watersports

Advanced Windsurf Clinic and free skills talk with Ant Baker at Lagoon Watersports, Hove, this weekend.

Lagoon Watersports are proud to be working with Ant Baker to offer a very special advanced Windsurfing Clinic and free inspirational talk this weekend at Hove Lagoon.

Saturday 3rd October from 11am to 5pm will be the place to be at the ‘transitions and rotations clinic’. With perfect weather conditions predicted, what better time it could be to take your windsurfing to the next level with coaching from master windsurfer and coach Ant Baker. The evening progresses to a highly charged skills motivational talk at 6.30 to 8pm the same day by Ant.

The Clinic promises to be everything you would expect from a master windsurfer at a venue, Lagoon Watersports, that is perfect for this style of coaching. The clinic will include Transitions and rotations to a very high level. Ant explained:

“Transitions, gybing with style, one-handed gybes ala Robby Naish, duck gybes, taking with ease, heli tacks, duck tacks – you name it any way of turning around I’ll see to it you can do it with your eyes shut. Rotations, the embarrassingly easy forward loop – once you know the basic crucial steps that is, also back loops and push loops and any other way you can think of to get inverted”.

Ant’s comments about the day expressed “As with all my clinics don’t worry about the forecast as there will be lots to do on and off the water. Practicing the right things when it isn’t windy can really help out when it is and I’ve got a whole bunch of things that even pros practice blobbing around in light wind! I have a feeling October will be nuking and warm!”

The evening concludes with a free inspirational and motivational talk by Ant Baker from 6.30 to 8.00pm at the same venue.
Ant’s concluding words about the talk were “Come and get some advice off the water, some inspiration and motivation to take your sailing to the next level or just learn how to get maximum enjoyment from your sailing. I’ll cover sailing technique and equipment tuning, suitability and modern trends in design. I’ll also be happy to answer any questions you might have.”

For further information about the classes and to book as spaces are limited priced at £70 for the advanced clinic and with the evening talk for free please call 01273 42 48 42, email [email protected] or visit the website www.lagoon.co.uk for more details.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production