UK Sailor News

IT’S BEN PROFFITT BY A NOSE

Having won the recent Irish Triple Crown event, Ben Proffitt has been off trying his luck on the World Tour, and recording some very decent performances in Fuerteventura. But right now he’s not looking that great. Indeed, looks like he’s come out on the wrong side of an argument with an attempted triple loop, or maybe gone a few rounds with Lennox Lewis, but as Ben ‘wonky konk’ Proffitt sheepishly explained to us:

“It wasn’t exactly rad – in fact worse than a failed waterstart! OK, I fell off, and the board’s coming towards me on a little wave. Me being a tool, I decide it would be a good idea to swim underneath and pop up on the other side… The only thing was, I didn’t and it clocked me right in the konk! Bugger! I’ve never seen so much blood!”

Never mind, Ben – we reckon it’s an overall improvement to those natural good looks…

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production