Well-established board brand F2 recently got into sailmaking too, and now announce their first 4-batten sail – the F2 Concept 4…
Concept 4 is our brand new 4 batten sail, a true freestyle-wave sail. Whether flat water tricks or big breakers, the Concept 4 is able to convince in all waters. This all thanks to its super-light handling and balanced riding performance.
In addition, enhanced with X-ply, the Concept 4 withstands hard landings and complex tricks. It is available in five sizes, while the sizes 4.8 / 5.2 and 5.6 represent the Rodeo Pro Models, which match our Rodeo World Cup board in terms of function and design perfectly. New school sailing – there is no way around the Concept 4!
• minimum mast concept
• short mast and boom concept
• use of extremely durable sailcloth in the luff and foot
• ultra-light handling with lots of power to stand any NEW school tricks
• many panels reinforced with X-Ply which is extremely durable
• extra large mast protector
• cover for batten tension
• low trim forces by trimming block Bigwheel
• strap-on for fixing rolled sail
4.0m | 4.4m | 4.8m | 5.2m | 5.6m