Redefining the top level of wavesailing performance, the 2005 Session is the perfect choice for down-the-line sailing.
Sizes: 3.4, 3.7, 4.0, 4.2, 4.5, 4.7, 5.0, 5.3, 5.7
Featuring a shorter boom, the soft elastic ride of the Session allows unequaled performance in the surf.
Typically the Session is best suited for average to lightweight riders, where it’s Dacron luff panel and softer luff curve provide a breathing feel ideal for snapping aggressive cutbacks. A lower clew and shorter boom keep one’s body square when driving bottom turns, while flatter profiles provide instant de-power.
New for 2005, the Session scrim content has been increased. Primary seams radiate from the head, tack and clew, carefully aligned with load contours to achieve the best possible strength to weight ratios. Fold-back tack patching, silicon rigging bumpers, and a one-piece foot panel result in further improved durability.
– A new moulded, wrap-around, extra low tack fairing with thick padding protects anklebones and boards.
– Tack stitching is protected by a new fold-back patching design, while other critical wear areas are protected by silicon rigging bumpers and Kevlar patching.
– Luff curve is designed for ultimate mast compatibility, providing enormous rigging options. – Exclusive molded headcap protects vario top webbing from wear.
– Slim-Line batten pockets with an inside film layer, shed weight and ensure rigged symmetry.
– New Stiff-Back 3rd and 4th battens keep the shape locked in place, in the critical body sections of the sail.
– New for 2005, a 5.7 extends the Session range for light wind days.