News

Puravida/Gibson Coaching – Fuerte 2013

Jim from Puravida has been in touch with an update regarding the Gibson Coaching Dates in 2013.
With the end of 2012 in sight it’s time to book your flights and get a good deal if you can make the 2013 Easter Clinic with Stephen Gibson.
As well as the usual thrills, fellow North/Fanatic/Puravida Teamrider Lucy Robson will be helping to organise things before the week and on the island once you get there. And will be on hand to help with coaching, especially if any ladies would like some one-on-one time with an experienced UK competitor.
Lucy will be picking up my role on the organising side as myself and Tanya are taking a few weeks away this year with Sonny a little further afield in Maui – a trip I’ve been trying to make for quite a few years.  Later in the season we’ll be back in Fuerte though, and if anyone fancies a Christmas/New Years getaway we will all be there and Gibson is on hand for a few days coaching too.
Please look out for more news and information from Lucy, and do give her a shout with any questions.  If you use Facebook, it’s useful to join the group below for updates/videos/images leading up to the clinic.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/214075415328998/
The dates for 2013 Easter Clinic are 23rd to 30th march! Book your flights now…..reseve those dates!
I do hope you can make the trip, and look forward to getting to Fuerte myself over the new year, and please pass on the contact details of anyone else that might be keen to go!

Cheers, Jim

[email protected]
For more info on Gibbo then check his blog here
Gibbo In Action
Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production