News

Starboard Carve for Under £600!

More about the Starboard Carve

The Starboard Carve Tufskin new windsurfing board with the option to include a free board bag is for freeride use.

The classic freeriders are back with their famous blend of easy exciting and balanced performance. Three new additional sizes in the 111, 151 and 171 are also available. The Carves are about fast easy jibes and exhilarating rides. They offer a classic, accessible feel, with a quick and easy carving response with that special magic touch ride that has made them famous.

A generous deck dome offers plenty of ergonomic comfort, whether inboard or outboard strap settings are used. These strap settings are positioned to mix performance, comfort and accessibility. The shapes classic vee distribution with more vee in the tail and less in the front, with their even volume distribution and added nose length, all contribute to the classic riding feel with extra longitudinal balance at lower speeds.

DFC (Dual Flat Concept) rockerline offers straight line speed with a lively and exciting ride. The new Carve tail design also packs some extra volume aiding gybing forgiveness. It also helps the rider float out of the maneuver without sinking too fast.

On the new shapes Tiesda You, Starboard R&D says, “The 151 and 171 are two superb freeride shapes that are amazingly fun and easy to ride, with lots of performance and excitement. Personally, I had more fun riding the Carve 171 than smaller boards in the 120 litre range, in 7.0 conditions. Planing gybes never came as easy, the boards just cruise through chop and their own momentum just lets the boards plane through. I never thought my favourite board in the entire Starboard range would be so big; these new shapes are truly magical.”

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production