UK Sailor News

Whitey moves on…

British Speedsailing Record holder and larger-than-life windsurfing ambassador Dave White is to part company with sponsors Gaastra / Tabou. From Dave’s website:

Under the current climate it may not be the time to walk away from my board and sail sponsors, but I feel that time has come. I’ve really enjoyed sailing Gaastra and Tabou, the Rockets have been my permanent travel buddies, but it’s what happens at home that really counts.

My van is still full of equipment so I won’t be missing any days on the water, just dropping a sticker or two. For now my direction is unclear, but it’s a great time to test out a few boards and sails…

I’d like to thank Dan Kaseler and Fabien Vollenweider for making my time on the water so rewarding, and to wish them the very best for the future.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production