Connor Bainbridge is living the dream and this is why his 2014 has been so incredible…
1. Fully recovering from 3 months off training with concussion.
2. Finishing 9th at the European Championships
3. Finishing 2nd at the kiteboarding British Nationals
4. Watching Emma Wilson whom I helped coach through the year win the youth world championships.
5. Winning the National Ranking event in Weymouth this Autumn
So, next year I am actually leaving the British Sailing Team and RS:X to pursue kite board racing, until it hopefully gets back into the Olympics and I will then be training for Tokyo 2020. Along side coaching the south youth High Performance Club and RYA youth Transitional Squad, along with kitesurfing instruction at Edge Watersports.