News

STOLEN EQUIPMENT – CAN YOU HELP?

Dear Fellow Windsurfer

My best season in years has just ended overnight as my garage in Putney, London, was broken into and completely stripped of my entire Quiver. Some of the kit is pretty distinctive, so I’d like to make it widely known, in case anybody has the fortune of stumbling across any of it. The key items are:

Boards

• AHD MaxxRide 64.5 – White with dual rail tail
  • AHD Powerwave 257 -White with unique blue hull

• K-BAY Custom?– White with Blue/Black Stripes
with shaped for Dave inscribed on tail !!

Sails

• North TripleX 4.7 -?Red – Grey Bag
  • North TripleX 5.4?- Blue – Grey Bag
  • North Style 6.2 – Green – White/Blue Bag
  • North Disco 6.9?- Red/Yellow – White/Green Bag

Masts

• Neil Pryde Matrix 460/25 – Silver Bag
  • North Viper 430/21?-?Silver Bag

There is also a box of spares, fins and 2 O’Neill wetsuits (Steamer & Shorty). The K-Bay is totally unique, a real heavyweights wave board and it would be my dream to see this board back again.

If you can help, please call David Markland on 07775506638 / [email protected] or Battersea Police on 020 8247 8441, REF: 0328789/06

Please find a small poster attached, with details and picture of the boards. If you have somewhere to display this, please do so!

Naturally I will duly reward anybody who can return my prized possessions!

Many Thanks and I am enormously grateful for any help received.

Dave

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production