Dear Fellow Windsurfer
My best season in years has just ended overnight as my garage in Putney, London, was broken into and completely stripped of my entire Quiver. Some of the kit is pretty distinctive, so I’d like to make it widely known, in case anybody has the fortune of stumbling across any of it. The key items are:
- AHD MaxxRide 64.5 – White with dual rail tail
- AHD Powerwave 257 -White with unique blue hull
with shaped for Dave inscribed on tail !!
- K-BAY Custom?– White with Blue/Black Stripes
- North TripleX 4.7 -?Red – Grey Bag
- North TripleX 5.4?- Blue – Grey Bag
- North Style 6.2 – Green – White/Blue Bag
- North Disco 6.9?- Red/Yellow – White/Green Bag
- Neil Pryde Matrix 460/25 – Silver Bag
- North Viper 430/21?-?Silver Bag
There is also a box of spares, fins and 2 O’Neill wetsuits (Steamer & Shorty). The K-Bay is totally unique, a real heavyweights wave board and it would be my dream to see this board back again.
If you can help, please call David Markland on 07775506638 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or Battersea Police on 020 8247 8441, REF: 0328789/06
Please find a small poster attached, with details and picture of the boards. If you have somewhere to display this, please do so!
Naturally I will duly reward anybody who can return my prized possessions!
Many Thanks and I am enormously grateful for any help received.