1. lifes2good Agree to Sponsor IWA Olympic Programme. James Murphy,
2. Wavefest from UKWA and IWA at Jamie’s from 21 to 29 April. With the UK Windsurfing Association bring its “4 Nations” Wave Event to Castlegregory, closely followed by the IWA’s O’Neill Wavesailing Championships Event and coaching courses organised by WOWI, a real treat is in store. We all wish Jamie Knox and his crew and their guests the very best that
3. Fleadh Seoil Update. Planning is proceeding very well for what should be the biggest windsurfing gathering of the year in Malahide on the May Bank holiday weekend. Guaranteed something for everyone! LINK.
4. Fiat FreeStyle Team. The young (and not so young!) FreeStylers of the country are preparing to impress the Fiat FreeStyle Team people on youtube and on the water in Malahide. LINK.
5. Guy Cribb in Killaloe for Youth / Junior Event. We are extremely fortunate to have been able to entice Guy Cribb to Killaloe to coach his INtuition technique to our youngsters. The results of the races held during the event will count towards the decision on the National Youth and Junior Championships. LINK.
6. Downings, National Race Championships, 18 & 19th August. The magnificent beach at Downings has been the bastion of racing, even since the National Race Championships (NRC) fell into disarray. Nobody will make a windsurfer feel more welcome than the crew “up there”! Time for forward planning!
7. Do you Think That the IWA Logo should be Changed? Thanks to Fiona Concannon for putting the poll on the website to seek people’s views on the IWA logo. This follows a discussion at the AGM last October. LINK.