News

BEN PROFFITT AND JOHN HIBBARD GET EXTREME

BEN PROFFITT AND JOHN HIBBARD GET EXTREME

This coming week sees Ben Proffitt and John Hibbard attend a windsurfing event with a difference. They have been invited to the Lib Jam contest over in Guernsey – an extreme sports event similar to the White Air event on the Isle of Wight. The duo will be entering a race between Guernsey and Jersey as part of the windsurfing side of the event.

Ben says: 
” I have a 108 Hawk (Supercross board!) and my biggest sail is a 6.8…  God I hope it’s windy!! …As if it’s not I’m going to get whooped!! I’m pretty sure it’s not that serious but I hate losing and I can’t have Johnny Hibbard (who roped me into it!) or anyone else for that matter beating me!”

John says:

“This should be a classic event. If it proves too windy I think they will just run a wave contest, which will be better for Ben, cause if we race I’m gonna kick his ass! Only joking Ben. You know the best man will win. Probably some unknown Channel Island hotshot will put us all in our place anyway. It should be fun to sail in another new location and meet some Channel Island windsurfers.”

The guys would like to thank Condor Ferries for helping with the travel arrangements for this trip.

Check out:

www.condorferries.co.uk

www.libjam.com

www.thewetdream.co.uk

www.k007.co.uk

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production