News

RRD SIGN MUSSOLINI

RRD SIGN MUSSOLINI

The latest hot transfer news to land on our desks sees Spanish wavesailor Alex Mussolini sign to Roberto Ricci Designs.

Speaking yesterday (22 January) from Grosseto, Italy, where the contract was signed, Rrd Brand manager Roberto Ricci said:“I’m very happy to welcome Alex aboard on Rrd. He is young, radical, very talented and motivated to improve his skill inside and outside the water. I think that here at Rrd he’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and all the tools he needs to catch new waves and enjoy nature’s pleasures.”

Alex added: “I’m stoked to be part of Rrd International Windsurfing Team. I came to Grosseto to meet personally Roberto and the Rrd crew and I now I’m really sure that this is the right choice for me to boost my professional windsurfing career. I’m strongly motivated to do my best to deserve Roberto’s trust, and I know that here at Rrd I’ll find the boards I need to suit my waveriding style.”

For 2008 Alex’s target will be to help develop the next gen of boards and rip on Rrd kit wherever he rides, whether it’s PWA Wave competitions or exotic trips searching for the perfect ride…

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production