News

BEN’S ‘PLAIN LAZY’

BEN’S ‘PLAIN LAZY’ 

Lifestyle apparel label Plain Lazy is proud to welcome new team rider, Ben Turner to the brand’s Undercover Geniuses. 

Plain Lazy has teamed up with Ben in order to support him along his travels in his first season on the EFPT in 2008. With a like-minded attitude to the brand’s relaxed style Ben is the perfect new addition to Plain Lazy’s Undercover Geniuses.

Ben, a UK surfing instructor and dedicated Freestyler has been instructing for over five years and can be regularly found out in the water pushing the limits of UK freestyle at his local beach in West Kirby no matter what the weather. With such a strong passion for surfing Ben is always keen to offer his advice on the sport. When not competing Ben can be found running the Freaksurf station in Crete or pushing the limits of UK Freestyle, so watch out for him in the United Kingdom Windsurfing Association (UKWA) coming season.

Ben commented, “I’m super happy to be supported by Plain Lazy this season, their designs are funky and original and will really keep me looking sweet on the beach, whilst giving me that extra drive in the competitive scene.”

Ben, who is also supported by Simmer sails and Techno limits booms, is eagerly awaiting the arrival of his new Moo Custom freestyle board to enable him to push even harder towards his goals for this exciting season of 2008.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production