News

JP/Pryde Irish Sea Challenge Update

JP/Pryde Irish Sea Challenge

At Rhosneigr this year wave sailors will compete alongside the slalom sailors. The slalom boys are having Round 2 of their JP/Pryde Irish Sea Challenge over the same weekend as we battle in the waves. So why not throw in your biggest board you have and join in. Obviously waves will be the priority and the two events could very well run at the same time but if the waves don’t show, then it would be great to see some wave sailors beat the slalom guys at their own game!

If you are really keen and want that overall title (Irish Sea Slalom Champion) then why not go over to Dublin for Round 1 on the weekend before the Easter break. You’ll be sure of a warm, Irish welcome and both events are looking well organized with lots of publicity and media attention so if you’re after some of that – show your face!

For more info email Chris Lewis: [email protected]

Round 1: Malahide Estuary, Dublin 4/5 April (Hosted by Surfdock)

Round 2: Rhosneigr, North Wales 16/17 May (Hosted by Funsport)
*Note: The wave event starts on Friday 15th for Pros only.

Wave Update

I am hoping to confirm the two autumn wave events in the next few weeks. I would like to have the third event in September (venue TBC) and the final event being the Tiree Wave Classic in mid-October but all dates are yet to be confirmed so don’t book anything yet.

Irish Ferries: I am awaiting news about ferry codes from Jamie Knox which should hopefully give us discounted ferries on Stena Line. I will email everyone when I have this info.

Cheers

Chris

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production