News

‘Samba’ – Powered by Pousada WindJeri

‘Samba’ – powered by Pousada WindJeri

Time to present our new video called “Samba“, supported by Pousada WindJeri. It is an 8 minute Clip full of Wave and Freestyle Action filmed in Brasil/Jeri. Again, it has been really nice to work together with Sebastian Dörr (Editing) and our 2 Riders – Gollito and Marcilio.

Check it out here 

Samba is one of the first movies which is supported by Pousada Windjeri – Brasil –  www.windjeri.it . I am sure that both sides will profit from working together. I am looking forward to a good working relationship together with Pousada WindJeri.

Now I wish you fun watching!

Andre

Interview with all 3 riders:

Marcilio Brown BRA-105

Q: Inside the movie is a Air Chachoo which you landed really close to my camera. I was suprised how close it really was once i saw the clip. Were you suprised as well? Do You like to sail close to a water camera?

Marcilio Brown BRA-105: Usually I would not go that close, but as it was Paskowski I decided to take a chance. He is getting pretty quick now, hard to hit, hahaha!! I did not plan to go that close, but sometimes it is normal to calculate wrong. I was suprised aswell, although he was a little more further out.

Q: With Samba you participate for the first time in one of Andres Movies would you like to join in more of his movies in the future? How important do you see little movie productions like this?

Marcilio Brown BRA-105:For sure I am super happy to be in one of his movies. I have watched all the movies he did before with Victor and Gollito. All of them came out super nice. We have great plans for the future and hopefully we can make many more videos like that!

Q: Somebody told me that you are working with a big crew on a big DVD coming out towards the end of the year. Can you tell us  more about it?

Marcilio Brown BRA-105: So, everything is looking great for this new movie, featuring Gollito, Paskowski ,myself and Victor .We have a really nice crew, together with brand new high quality filming equipment, and sick locations. I really believe this will come out super nice as we are all dedicating a lot of time for it and scoring great conditions everywhere we go.

Gollito Estredo V-o1

Q: Gollito, we see lots of new moves inside this new clip. Do you really think of new moves or do they just happen as a sort of accident on the water?

V-01: I think of moves before I try them, but I do not have a full idea of it until I try them on the water. But during the years, I found out that pretty much every idea is also possible…

Q: Was it your first time in Brasil? What did you think about the spot?

V-01: Yes it was my first time in Brasil. I was suprised about the place. Wind every day. I would like to go back because I was able to train every day. Also, it is a cool town with some nice girls…

Q: Unfortunately you got injured during the trip but now you look good again on the water. Can you tell us your plans for the upcoming season?

V-01: I will try to train hard here in El Yaque. Then I will go to Egypt to do some pictures and return to Venezuela afterwards to do a slalom contest. I will return to Europe to work on a bigger movie project with some team riders and Paskowski. Once this work is finished the Canary Tour will begin and I hope to win my 3rd World Champion Title. The winter for me was not the best because of my shoulder injury but I am now back on the water and more motivated then ever.

Andre Paskowski G-2

Q: If you watch your newest Movie „Samba“ what do you think is special?

AP: I love Brasil. It is really a pleasure for me to be there. I took Gollito for the first time there last year and on the amount of new moves you can see that he liked it. I liked the movie for the varity of conditions, moves and riders. I also think some of the effects are really nice.

Q: It looks like that you appear less and less in movies while other Riders appear more and more. Is it not a problem for you or did you plan this?

AP: Well firstly, I am mostly behind the camera once we are filming, to catch the action, so there is not a lot of action footage of me. I dont plan the amount each rider appears in a movie and i dont mind that i appear in it less. Primarily i want to offer a good product this is the thing that is most important to me and what makes it count.

Q: Samba is suported by windjeri.it. Can you explain?

AP: Windjeri is a Pousada in Jeri. The Webpage of the Pousada is www.windjeri.it   I am really happy that they are supporting Samba and the upcoming movies. I think we will both profit a lot from working together.

Q: Whats next?

AP: Right now I am in El Yaque and about to leave to spend a few days at home. I have also filmed here a little, but the wind hasn’t been to good, so i guess we can only offer 5 minutes of the El Yaque Movie in April. Next week i fly to Maui to start filming for a bigger DVD. This will be my main Video Project this year so you should watch out for it!

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production