News

El Tur Goes Off

“Well having spent a bit of a poor winter in the UK it was about time I got some decent conditions, so with Phil and Danielle raving about El Tur I headed out there a few days ago.

On my first day Phil and I scored some epic 3.3/3.7 conditions at Habibi wave beach, nice head to logo high waves with some awesome looping ramps.

Staying out here for three and half weeks over Easter is going to give me that essential practice I need before the UKWA Four nations cup series gets underway. I will be representing my sponsors and seaspritesports as a new rider for them, which came about through recent results in the SWA series.

Thanks to the guys at oceansource for putting me up. If you’re planning any trips abroad, it’s super nice out here, with the options of flat water and the wave beach”.

Adam Sims is sponsored by:

AndyBiggs/RRD/EZZY/TurfDog/SeaSpriteSports

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production