News

Kid Koester Gets Ultra Fins

Another top windsurfer joins Maui Ultra Fins.

During his visit to Maui, March/April 2009, windsurfing wonder kid Philip Koester (E-44) sailed with Maui Ultra Fins. Whilst sailing at Ho’okipa in extreme conditions, he was very enthusiastic about the added performance from the fins. All his boards are now tuned with MUFins.

“I tried a lot of the different fins and I’m totally stoked! In partly 18 ft high waves at Ho’okipa I landed high aerials and the fins overall really had much more grip. With my radical style I can be confident that my fins work under any conditions and I have much more fun at freestyle and flat water speed sailing.”

Philip is sponsored by MUFins and it was agreed upon that future fin design will gain his valuable input.

MUFins want to congratulate Philip on his great success in winning the Grand Premio Copa De Espana 2009 in Pozo Izquierdo against top wave riders such as Jonas Ceballos (E-40) and Eleaza Alonso (E-41). Philip sailed production MUFins X-Twins 16,5 cm during the whole competition.

For more info on MUFins check out the website below!

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production