News

Fancy a shot at Defi Wind, 13-16 May 2010?

DEFI WIND 2010 (13-16 May) – REGISTRATION PROCEDURE – STARTING 5/12/2009

OPTION 1: online
An electronic registration procedure is implemented this year…
From 5/12/2009 on it will be possible to register on line on www.defiwind.com
We have chosen to open the registrations during the Paris boat fair (5-13 December) in order to optimise communication about windsurfing and the Defi Wind.
Therefore the deadline to send the photocopy of your sailing permit as well as the original medical certificate (with 12-month validity on 16 May 2010) with no against-indication for participating in competitive windsurfing is set on 30 January 2010.

OPTION 2: on paper
From 05/12/2009 the registration form will be downloadable on www.defiwind.com.
Once filled in and signed it is to be sent by mail to the following address: DEFI WIND – 9 rampe pech des moulins – 11430 Gruissan.

WARNING: Registration online or on paper is only a preregistration! It will be valid once the organisers receive the compulsory ‘on paper’ documentations: photocopy of an official sailing permit, an original medical certificate with no against-indication for participating in competitive windsurfing and a parental authorisation for the Defiors under 18.
These documents are to be sent by mail to the organisers for 30 January 2010 at the latest.
After this date the advantage of the registration ranking of the preregistration will be lost (for example: I register, I am number 1 on the list, however on 30/01/2010 I have not sent my sailing permit nor my medical certificate, I go down to 999 on the list for the others have not fallen asleep…).

In the case of non participation and/or cancellation, the registration fees and temporary permit fees will not be paid back.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production