News

Ben Proffitt’s 2012

It looks like the former UK Wave Champion has been busy of late, with not one but FOUR updates to his blog taking you through the highlights and lowlights of 2012. 

Ben Proffitt in Cornwall. Image credit Simon Crowther.

“Well..  I blame Facebook and Twitter for the crap effort i’ve been doing to update my site. I know its a rubbish excuse but its true as both my twitter and facebook accounts are pretty up to date.. but here starts an effort to keep this site bang up to date as well..  so look forward to all the latest news, gossip, pics and videos from what i’ve been up to BANG up to date right here!!  ..Well…   most of the time any way…  and errrrrr…  just need a cup of tea before the first update!! 🙂

Okay so here is my story of 2012 told by the power of pics and captions!! 

…What do you mean i’m just lazy and cant be arsed to write… well there might be something in that!! haha..  But still here it is…”

To check out the full write ups from Ben, head on over to his blog here. 

Check out more about Ben on Boards here. 

You might also like to read:

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production