News

John Skye Video Diary 2012

One of the top UK riders, John Skye, has been absent from the recent BWA competition as he stays home awaiting the birth of his first child, however he has still managed to keep himself busy putting together a series of five videos from the year. 
“I have been a bit slack with videos over the last year. I never quite seemed to get enough footage from each trip to put something together, but suddenly I realised my hard drive was nearly full of random clips from all over the world and from loads of different people. So whilst away in Klitmoller and Sylt this year I started to put it all together and make something from it all. As its taken me so long to get it done, I thought I would spread it out over a few weeks. So starting today (Mon 22/10/12) we have Chapter 1 – “Intro” and then each week I will add another chapter.”

Skyeboy’s year 2012 from John Skye on Vimeo.

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production