News

Angulo Bows Out

Josh sent us this message:

How amazing it feels to win our second world title and to be the only brand manager to ever win a world title on his own brand, however I do understand why my fellow board brand competitors left the world tour some years back to concentrate on growing the company, as it’s quite challenging to be stretched in too many directions. 

I also have chosen to concentrate my time now on the board business and will not do the wave tour in the upcoming years , but will focus on the Angulo brand and servicing our clients as well as head more into the world of slalom and wave sailing for the joy of it rather than striving for results. 

A Big thanks to God my family and the country of Cabo Verde for all their support and a big thanks to everyone around the world who has been following and supporting the Angulo family all these years.

Much Aloha,
Josh Angulo CV-1 

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production