Videos

Proffitt’s Pozo Training Diaries 2015 – Part One

Ben Proffitt is back with the 2015 Pozo Training Diaries, running down the action at this famous beach with three weeks to go until the PWA events kicks off.

2015 Proffitt’s Training Diaries – Pozo – part 1Pozo Training diaries Part 1 are go… It’s the first one for 2015.. so just setting the scene here in Pozo. 22 days until the PWA World Tour Windsurfing Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival first Wave event of the year kicks off.I’ll do my best to bring you the updates and action straight from the spot :)This one Features: ‘Blast from the past’ ‘Rocket man’ and ‘Doppstadt Shredder of the week’Action from Philip Köster Marcilio Browne Pons Training John Skye Victor Fernández Official Fansite Aleix Sanllehy Gonzalez Ben Proffitt Markus Rydberg Official Graham Ezzy plus loads moreThings are just starting to kick off.. and next weeks forecast looks a lot better. Lots more action to come in Part 2…For anyone wanting to help keep my vocal chords from drying out… the beer money link is here:http://benproffitt.com/?page_id=1898cheers 🙂

Posted by Ben Proffitt on Saturday, 20 June 2015

Pozo Training diaries Part 1 are go…

It’s the first one for 2015.. so just setting the scene here in Pozo. 22 days until the PWA World Tour Windsurfing Gran Canaria Wind & Waves Festival first Wave event of the year kicks off.
I’ll do my best to bring you the updates and action straight from the spot smile emoticon
This one Features: ‘Blast from the past’ ‘Rocket man’ and ‘Doppstadt Shredder of the week’
Action from: Philip Köster, Marcilio Browne, Pons Training, John Skye, Victor Fernández, Aleix Sanllehy,  Ben Proffitt, Markus Rydberg, Graham Ezzy, plus loads more.
Things are just starting to kick off.. and next weeks forecast looks a lot better.
Lots more action to come in Part 2…
For anyone wanting to help keep my vocal chords from drying out… the beer money link is here:
http://benproffitt.com/?page_id=1898
Cheers!

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production